Here's the nitty gritty: We had bad experiences with software development shops so we set out to create a new type of design and development company. Spare yourself the trouble by working with Reliable Bits
|Reliable Bits||Design and Development Agencies||Full Time Employees||Freelancers|
$50,000 to $600,000+ for MVP’s
|Incentives and Alignment|
Let us know briefly about your business or idea and how we can work together. We'll get in touch within a day.
We are incentivized differently, we care about different things so we act differently.
I've worked at and with some of the top dev agencies in the US, where "clients" are just an amount on a quarterly income statement. The incentive there is to maximize their own profits from you, while using the least number of people possible for the least amount of time so they can get their team off to the next project, then the next, then the next.
That's not what I'm building - it goes against everything I stand for. I'm building your business.
You are not a "client", you're a founder I am partnering with to build a business. And I only select founders I can work with for a long time, who know what they're doing and need someone like a tech cofounder they can rely on to handle the design, engineering, support, and all things tech. I am the CTO for companies who don't need to hire an in-house 500k-a-year CTO yet. This is an equal partnership in terms of work, you and I will both put in work, just in different departments of your business. Go read our reviews on Clutch where you can read folks saying how we act. Then go read the reviews of typical dev agencies and you'll see the difference.
It costs anywhere from nothing (yes, nothing) to low five figures. How so low? Because of our lean model, our costs are much lower than others and we pass on those savings to our founders. We don't have swanky offices, we don't wine 'n' dine you, we don't fly out to see you (hello, video calls), we don't need to spend a dime on marketing. We may sometimes cost a bit more than individually hiring your own freelancers off of sites like Upwork and managing them yourself. Then again, you're responsible for getting the work done and the quality of work.
All over the world. We believe that genius can be born anywhere, can go to any school, and be living anywhere in the world. So we scout all the top technology centers of the world to personally recruit top talent across various technologies on mobile and web. And instead of forcing them to uproot their lives and move to where "we" live, we let them work where they already are. Saving you time and money while getting you a better team.
The simple answer is if you are launching a business that is powered by technology or uses technology, then you're likely in the right place. We do everything from iOS and Android applications to websites and web apps, eCommerce, logistics, content platforms, marketplaces, and financial software.
We are industry agnostic, we work with companies within a variety of fields from Real estate to lifestyle to workflow management.
The more complicated criteria is whether there is a founder-fit. Our preference is to work with founders who have domain expertise in their fields, they really know their market, the problem they're solving, and an unwavering belief that their idea solves the problem. If you have that, as long as you have that, we're golden, we Gucci.
That is totally up to you. We believe in the products we build and support them as long as you need us to. In fact over 80% of our founders have been relying on us to support the continued growth of their businesses post-launch. The other 20% asked for our help to set them up with in-house teams and we were able to find them talent that works for them. We then trained and transitioned the work to their teams.